Monday 6 May 2013

Grant Sharkey

A brand new craze is taking internet by storm! Local musician Grant Sharkey is running a unique project to release 40 albums in 20 years, that's right 40 albums in 20 years! This caught my attention yesterday as I was shown his Onesie Song and I fell in love with the song instantly, it had a real happy go lucky vibe and I think it could be a viral hit. So today was the release of his first album, with quirky songs such as Pork Pie Hat and I'm Sorry To Hear You're A Racist this wonderfully weird musician is sure to be turning heads in the music industry. 

For fans of Diablo Swing Orchestra and Tim Minchin

Download his album right here.

Watch his video for The Onesie Song here.

Find Grant Sharkey on Facebook and his official website.


No comments:

Post a Comment