Thursday 6 June 2013

Designs Of Chaos – Chaos Engine EP

There is a new metal band storming the streets of London town and they are Designs Of Chaos! They certainly live up to their name in this new EP they have released!

Atmospheric opening track Ignition entices the listener into finding out more what the EP consists of. It then makes the dramatic transition to the heavy distorted Blood Oath. I am not the biggest fan of this sort of metal but as the EP progressed I was interested by what it consisted of and what was coming up next so I carried on listening. This EP definitely keeps you listening until the very end and I can imagine this band causing the most brutal mosh pits at gigs and festivals. 

It may not have been my cup of tea but if you love finger shredding guitar solos, roaring vocals and thunderous drums then this is EP for you! 

For fans of Slayer and Lamb Of God



Find Designs Of Chaos on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment