Wednesday 7 August 2013

Off to Bloodstock!!!! On a side note writers needed!!!!

Hi guys

Hope you are all well!!!! I have got to say being admin for a website is hard work but it is rewarding knowing I could be making a small difference to a band's career.

I am looking to expand Musical Lotty's Music Press so I am looking for reviewers and photographers who have a passion for music. No previous experience necessary, I just need determined, enthusiastic team members to write some quality reviews!!!! This being said I have appointed a very talented photographer as my official, her name is Naomi Rigley and I will put her full profile on the team page once it has been made!!! If you are interested in joining the team please send me an email at musicallotty@gmail.com or a message on the Facebook page.

I am off to Bloodstock this weekend which I am very much looking forward too, it's a chance to get away from things, relax and rock out to some of the biggest names in metal as well as new talent. I will write a post about Bloodstock when I get back. The bands I am looking forward to seeing are Amorphis, Sabaton and Avantasia; I am also looking forward to giving new sounds a try!!!

That is all and I will leave you with some Avantasia to enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment