Monday 3 March 2014

New Artist: Jeremy Lawler's Winters Edge

“It’s all about the music and the fans”
– Jeremy Lawler, Winter’s Edge

The news of exciting new metal project Jeremy Lawler’s Winter’s Edge is taking the internet by storm.

“It’s my solo project. Genre wise it’s hard to nail it down to just one, so I’ve ended up nailing it down to progressive/melodic/power metal.” Jeremy explains. “It will feature Mask Of Judas guitarist Sam Bell, Seventh Seeker drummer Selina Robinson and Dominic Upton from Noizy Toyz. The list goes on.”

As well as showcasing and promoting the guest musicians work, it will give us a chance to see Jeremy’s composing skills in action.

“I want to include my own sound in there and help promote the guest musicians as well so we’re kind of like a family.” Jeremy goes on to say. “I find when I’m writing a song you have to like it yourself before you know if anyone else will like it.”

From this interview I had with Jeremy I can safely say that I am more excited about this project.


Find Jeremy Lawler’s Winters Edge on Facebook

Words by Charlotte Whittingham

No comments:

Post a Comment