Wednesday 15 October 2014

Well hello......

Good afternoon readers!

My goodness me I haven't updated this for a long time so much has happened! For instance I was made co-editor in chief at Metal Temple that has provided me with lots of opportunities and responsibilities including setting up guest list spaces for our writers for shows, interviewing some of the biggest names in the Metal community (i.e. Herman Li, Karl Sanders and David DeFais) and getting to experience Bloodstock for the first time as a single lady.

From now on everything I post to Metal Temple will also be posted here too as I would like to continue updating this and keep you guys informed. Starting with my latest review of the MARS Freshers Festival, which will be in the next post!

Take care
Musical Lotty

No comments:

Post a Comment