Sunday 22 April 2012

Sonata Arctica - I Have A Right single

Finnish metallers Sonata Arctica have released a brand new single; their previous album The Days Of Gray had been on tour for about two years so it was quite refreshing to hear some brand new material. Listening to the song today, for me the song is definitely a grower as after listening to it a few times whilst watching the fantastic music video I definitely now think it is potentially a great song. Although not the best song I have heard from Sonata Arctica yet it is not the worst, which is why it has now left me with curiosity and wondering what their upcoming album Stones Grow In Her Name will consist of. It is due for release on 18th May 2012 and is available to pre-order now.

Tuomaslotte rates it:  TTTT


Find Sonata Arctica on Facebook, Twitter and their official website

No comments:

Post a Comment