Monday 23 April 2012

Twinkle and the Sluts - Sluttier than Thou EP

I was very excited to open an email from an upcoming female fronted punk rock band named Twinkle and The Sluts linking me to some samples of their songs. Hearing the songs from their debut EP Sluttier Than Thou, their edgy strong guitar riffs immediately draws the listener in and lead vocalist Twinkle has a very distinct unique voice that I have not heard in this particular genre of rock before. The music has some elements of older punk rock groups in terms of edgy and plain dirty rock that I definitely think will be very well received by audiences in the UK and worldwide; I think Twinkle and the Sluts will definitely bring classic edgy punk rock back for many future generations. I hope to hear more from them in the future and I hope they visit Southampton sometime.

Tuomaslotte rating:  TTTTT
For fans of Blondie and Juilette and the Licks


Find Twinkle and the Sluts on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment