Wednesday 23 May 2012

Rachel Hawker - Don't Wanna Break Your Heart video

Well I handed in my last assignment in today so I am now free to catch up with my blogging and reviewing; this makes me very happy. I am reviewing today a video by upcoming singer/songwriter Rachel Hawker; it has been a while since I had heard from this extremely talented lass from Brighton and I got to watch her brand new video for her song Don't Wanna Break Your Heart. The video I feel has a very simple but effective concept; I love how the drawings are done in stop motion animation and the words and pictures match the song perfectly. The song itself I find very relaxing which is perfect now I've handed in all my uni work and the weather being just perfect today. Great music Rachel; keep it coming and I hope to hear more soon. 

Tuomaslotte rates:  10/10
For fans of KT Tunstall and Alanis Morrissette


Find Rachel Hawker on Facebook, Twitter and her official website

No comments:

Post a Comment