Wednesday 29 January 2014

Charlotte - Editor/Reviewer

Hi there I'm Charlotte (or Musical Lotty) and I am the editor of Musical Lotty's Music News. I started up this blog nearly four years ago after deciding what I wanted to do for a career choice and that was to promote bands/artists. The inspiration of my career choice was sparked the morning after a local gig where one of the bands asked if they could use my photos for their website, which I of course said yes to.                                                                                             Music is a huge passion of mine that has helped me over the years escape the outside world and it still continues to do so when life gets too much. My music taste varies from Danny Elfman to Dimmu Borgir, my favourite genres are rock and metal. Nothing beats the buzz and atmosphere of a brilliant live show, you will often see me at gigs. Bands I have interviewed include New Device, Heaven's Basement, Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes), Crashdiet and Jettblack.

In my spare time I like to cook, swim, walk, film things and spend time with my friends and family.

Favourite band(s) 
New Device, Alter Bridge, Jettblack, Heaven's Basement, Shinedown, The Treatment...I could go on til Christmas


Top five albums of all time 

Filthy Empire - Heaven's Basement 
Blackbird - Alter Bridge 
By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dark Passion Play - Nightwish
Under My Skin - Avril Lavigne 


Best live show(s)

Turisas @ Southampton University 15/11/2011 
Alice Cooper @ Bloodstock 2012
Alter Bridge/Shinedown/Halestorm @ Wembley Arena 18/10/2013



No comments:

Post a Comment