Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Well guys I am back for the new year and willing to bring you more music news, reviews etc than ever before! A new year also means new challenges and I have taken up a couple, here they are!


100 Days Of Happiness


Originally seeing this on another blog I thought I would give it a try! I'm the kind of girl who stops to smell the roses and I want to do this challenge to show that the little things can make you happy. On day 2 so I can only wonder what will happen tomorrow!

To enter the challenge click here




Go For It, Face Your Fears!


I have been uneasy around dogs for as long as I can remember, it would be the kind of uneasiness where I would just walk the other way whenever I saw a dog or cling onto whoever I was walking with. Today when I saw a dog I decided to walk towards the dog and pass it, I think the more times I carry this out I think my uneasy thoughts on dogs will disappear by the end of 2014!

I also want to use this year to try new things and visit new places!

Get Fit, Eat more healthily!!!

This is my biggest goal this year! I feel like I wasn't very good at this in 2013 but I think I'm getting to a good start for the year. I have re-joined the gym and entered Sport Reliefs swimathon where I will swim two hundred lengths whilst raising money! To enter one near you click the link here.

I also want to start eating more healthily; by that I mean eating more fruit and vegetables, eating less junk food and drink more water! I'll hopefully try out more recipes and try more food which relates back to my second challenge!



Well those are my three challenges! By the end of 2014 I hope to be happier, less afraid and healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment