Thursday 18 August 2011

It's been a while

Hello everyone

How are you all? Got to say I am not enjoying the very heavy rain we have had in England today. Floods every and traffic blocking the roads, anyways I thought I'd let you all know that I have passed my driving theory test today (this was my second attempt) so I am one step closer to be driving on the roads. I would also like to congratulate those who recieved their A level results and got to whatever they wanted to do. Anyways; I hope to post more reviews soon now I'm not occupied with house finances and theory test revision. Starting with a gig from one of this blog's favourite bands; Andover Alternative rockers In Darklight, it'll be the biggest venue they've played at so far, Clapham Grand in.....well Clapham that's just outside London. They have a sucessful album and a brand new EP that is just as brilliant, be sure to purchase your copy and buy your ticket for tomorrow night's gig.

Take care for now
Tuomaslotte

No comments:

Post a Comment