Saturday 13 August 2011

Western Sand @ The Firehouse; Southampton 12/8/2011

Heading to one of my favourite places for the first time in a while was rather fulfilling and pleasant; I went to see Western Sand who have become a favourite band of mine this year with their catchy bluesy ballsy rock sound. Performing songs from their debut album that I still need to get and some covers; they pulled Missippi Queen to perfection and it was great gettting everyone on their feet to a great cover of Long Live Rock and Roll by Rainbow. It's actually thanks to Western Sand I now know the song. Anyways; fantastic night out, with amazing company. I also managed to get some smashing photos of Western Sand and what they love to do best.....playing great music that sets you free.

 
Find Western Sand on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Reverbnation and their page on SignMe To Roadrunner Records

No comments:

Post a Comment