Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello guys, well it is that time of year! It has almost come to an end and we will be celebrating Christmas. 

I can safely say my year has been great; turning 21, graduating university and expanding Musical Lotty's Music News!  

Tomorrow after work I shall be heading down to The Talking Heads to film the Voice FM Christmas party where you bring a present to give to a child who will be spending their time in hospital. Money raised will also be going to WUWU Homeless Charity. Bands playing will include New Device, Toxic Shock, Three Times Over and many more, there will also be everyone's favourite Christmas tunes including my favourite ones below. 

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


The Pogues - Fairy Tale Of New York


Slade - Merry Christmas Everyone


The Darkness - Christmas Time



No comments:

Post a Comment