Wednesday 15 December 2010

Orias

This post is about Swedish Orchestral metal heads Orias, I had heard their song Out In The Wilderness that won first place in a competition taking place on Tuomas Holopainen's official website. I decided to listen to this composition, there was definately a haunting vibe and it definately reminded me of the dramatic side of nature. I love those songs that were influenced by nature, being a lover of the great outdoors myself. Northern Europe has a lot of it. Right now listening to heartfelt Last Tear via MySpace showing these guys are very versatile with their music and I've only heard two songs by them; I'm very much hoping they release an EP and make a trip to the UK.

For fans of:  Nightwish and Tarot

Click here for more info about the band

No comments:

Post a Comment