Thursday 2 December 2010

So much snow

Hey guys, listen I know it's been a while since I posted last. I've been working on two posts that display Top 10 albums and gigs of 2010; which is why I haven't reviewed anything for now. Also I have the most awful cold at the moment so haven't been feeling like my usual exciteable self but I will have these 'Top 10' posts finished this month.

Enough about me, aren't you just loving all the snow. I'm looking out of the window and it looks like something you'd see on a Christmas card.....it's so so beautiful. I may go later on to see my ickle baby cousin later, make the most of it :) It's not often we get snow here in the UK. 

Oh and by the way, this blog has a Facebook page now for gig photos and I've just decided to post 'Tuomaslotte's song of the week' starting tomorrow :)

Join on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment