Friday 17 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi guys, this will be my last blog post of the year......well I only started this blog a couple of months ago but yeah last post of 2010. 2010 has just been an awesome year for music; lots of new and up coming bands I have listened to, bought lots of great albums and the gigs have been amazing. I'm sure I will see a lot more in 2011 from bands I now know about from this year; new EPs/albums and more live shows. I also know what new material from bands I have loved for a long time to look forward to as well; new albums from Nightwish, Within Temptation and Black Stone Cherry, gigs from Sonata Arctica (hopefully), Black Label Society and hopefully many more.

Thanks so much for reading my blog; I also would love thank the boys from bands In Darklight, Requiem For The Dead, More Than Conquerors and Jenna's Revenge for posting my reviews on their newsletter/website/Facebook page etc.

I'll leave you with some of what I think the best Christmas songs EVER!!!!! Merry Christmas from Tuomaslotte and see you again in 2011 with more reviews of fantastic music.












No comments:

Post a Comment