Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hollow Giants - Dead In Me

In time for an upcoming EP launch this Saturday, London based Hollow Giants have made a mark with their new single which is due for release in less than two weeks.

It brought me back to my teenage years where I would listen to indie rock whilst hanging out with my friends. With it's enticing chorus, clean cut vocals and some excellent guitar riffs, Dead In Me has that chilled out yet ready to party vibe. 

They could actually be in line to support Muse in the near future as I think their sound is very much like theirs minus synthesisers. All I can say is if their EP is as good as this single I have nothing to worry about.

Hollow Giants - Dead In Me

Words by Charlotte Whittingham

For fans of Muse and Arctic Monkeys

Find Hollow Giants on here

No comments:

Post a Comment