Tuesday 19 November 2013

Three Times Over - Self Titled EP

Right on my doorstep, Eastleigh rockers Three Times Over are becoming a favourite with local radio station Voice FM. Listening to their EP it is easy to see why.

Opening tracks Get Over It and Vampires are great hooks to get you listening to the bands amazing rhythms and melodies. Reminding me of Fall Out Boy duetting with Seether, Three Times Over manage to produce an original fresh rock sound.

My personal favourite track on the EP is Here We Go Again; the intro for this is just epic. It's one of those songs that you instantly know what it is in the first few seconds. Excellent vocals, profound guitars and rolling drums are the three elements of a brilliant rock song. It's also a song I can imagine going down very well at shows!

Closing with My Little Liar allows the listener one last listen and rock out! 

Overall a brilliant debut EP! The first one for a while to make me tap my foot and bob my head along to.

Words by Charlotte Whittingham

R.I.Y.L:  Seether, Blink 182 and Fall Out Boy

Find Three Times Over on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment