Monday 25 November 2013

First word from Musical Lotty

Hello everyone 

I hope you are all well! I thought for the first time in three years this blog has run for; I thought I would start a word from the editor section starting today and will be doing so every week. Well things are all good here; I graduated university last week and I started my internship at Terrorizer Magazine today which I will keep you guys updated with. I have also recently started to work with local radio station Voice FM.

Another new thing I will be trying for the blog are video reviews; I have been into making films since the age of sixteen and because of some inspiration received whilst doing some days at IBM's Media and Graphics department I am starting to make it happen; starting with the top 5 albums and singles of 2013!

That's all from and stay tuned for more updates
Musical Lotty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment