Monday 2 December 2013

First Week at Terrorizer!

Hello everyone!

Feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed after relaxing this weekend back at home!

Well this week has just been busy but a brilliant learning curb; I completed my first week interning at the main office of Terrorizer where I have been learning how a magazine works and doing little jobs for the reviews team. This involved transcribing interviews and sub-editing reviews; it is important to make sure everything looks perfect down to the spelling when material is about to be published on an international scale! I am about to start my second week; it's deadline week so this will be very interesting to experience.

Another thing that has been keeping me busy is the end of year reviews; this year I decided it will be the first time that I will showcase them as videos as well as written pieces. To give you a sneak preview here's the trailer I made for it below.

End Of Year trailer

Be sure to attend the online premier of these videos! Click here to find out more!

End Of Year reviews Premier

Well that's it from me until next week! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the end of year videos.
Musical Lotty


No comments:

Post a Comment