Sunday 31 October 2010

Derdian

Happy Halloween you guys, hope it's a great one :D

I recieved a friend invite on YouTube from a Symphonic Metal band from Italy today, I approved of course since I'm always looking for new bands to listen to. Anyways listening to their song Battleplan sounded like Manowar clashing with Sonata Arctica....it was very 80s metal with a hint of symphonicness and I liked that very very much. Right now having listened to their ballad Forevermore, which I am so so touched by with a piano/guitar solo also vocalists Joe and Elisa Lisy Stefanoni duetting just bought a tear to my eye :') That's enough evidence to me that this band are also very versitile with their music, their songs don't sound the same and I love bands who can be versatile.

For fans of Sonata Arctica, Manowar and Rhapsody of Fire

The link to their YouTube page is below

No comments:

Post a Comment