Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sabaton

This post is all about Swedish power metal heads Sabaton, I found the name of this band from the Poets of the Fall forum and thought about giving them a listen since I love Scandinavian power metal. The first few bars of the song Masters of The World sounded exactly like a classic Manowar hit from the 80s and it had me hooked, the lead vocalist sounds exactly like Mr Lordi. I loved that. This music also had a Final Fanstasy vibe behind it, I like those kind of bands where you can just imagine in your head what could be going on and imagine some sort of story line. I need this kind of influence for my Writing Fiction workshop, I am to come up with a story for a short film. Sabaton may be a great influence :)

Download : Master of The World, Ghost Division and Purple Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment