Sunday 17 October 2010

Jettblack - Get Your Hands Dirty

I came across this band when I found they are to be the main support band for Dear Superstar at The Joiners in December so I thought I'd check out this band. I'm glad I did, at the moment I'm really into bands that are influenced by 80s rock giants so I was blown away by this band. The signiture songs Get Your Hands Dirty and Two Hot Girls have all the elements of a class 80s rock song, catchy riffs, choruses that you can sing a long to, husky male vocals and the most crucial element........(drum roll).............ENERGY. There are even strong elements of a powerful 80s ballad on songs Not Even Love and War Between Us with strong heartfelt lyrics, soft guitar melodies and powerful vocal work. Strongly recommended for fans of New Device, Dear Superstar, Heaven's Basements and 80s rock giants such Bon Jovi, Guns 'N' Roses etc.

Stand out tracks:  Get Your Hands Dirty, Two Hot Girls and Chasing Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment