Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Hey guys

Happy New Year to you all; just want to say thanks for supporting my blog in 2010. I plan to inform you all of the best new albums, live gigs and most importantly the best up coming bands. 2010 was an amazing year for music; all my 2010 lists say it all. I have a feeling 2011 is going to be a lot better for music. Already seeing talent on YouTube from a young keyboard player from Brazil whose cover of Poet And The Pendulum by Nightwish is absoulutely incredible. So incredible people are all asking for MP3s of it. Here is the epic cover.




Over this Christmas peroid I have been coming across bands like finding gold in a gold mine, new talents from all over the world as well as South Coast of England. Speaking of rock from Southern England, My Endeavour have been one of the bands that have stood out in my searching for bands. Here is their song Identify.



Right now listening to Orias, Symphponic Metalheads from Sweden who are also showing promise with dramatic film like music with a heavy metal twist.




I recently found out it was Kids In Glass Houses whose set I enjoyed a lot when watching them support Lostprophets back in February last year, wow feels so weird saying that now, their engergetic powerpunk sounds were enough to make me say...WOW. 

Alter Bridge being another band I really love now thanks to their latest album AB II.


See the year has just started and already found four bands I hope to see a lot more of this year, oh I hope you've filled out the survey I have set up to tell me what you think of this blog so far.
Here is the link for it:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5X58CRS

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a great 2011 :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment