Thursday 14 April 2011

Foo Fighters - Wasting Light

I really love Foo Fighters, they produce some great quality rock tunage; today I decided to give their brand new album Wasting Light a listen. The opening song had me gripped immediately; a lot of the album is very upbeat like a lot of their material is and somewhat sounds different to what they have done before. I like this very muchly and the album gets better and better. For instance I listening to the song Dear Rosemary and love the melody alot; that's another aspect of Foo Fighters I love, they have a grungy sounds and write melodies that suit it perfectly. I am very impressed with this album, definately solid evidence that Foo Fighters still go strong. Excellent work from the guys; very tempted to buy a ticket for their summer concert but I know they'll probably sold out.

Stand out tracks:  Arlandria, Dear Rosemary and Bridge Burning


Find Foo Fighters on their official website, Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment