Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hola amigos I have returned from Spain

Greetings I have come home from sunny Spain; I have had a whale of a time over there. I stayed in a lovely seaside town called Calpe which is located in Costa Blanca, it has gourgeous beaches, friendly locals and lots of different shops and restaurants. I am also a keen rock climber; I was on my first climbing holiday abroad, the climbing routes were wicked. My favourite one went up through a hole and you come out the other side, this one was located on the Gandia crag; there are some pictures of that below. Right now I am enjoying some Chip Ahoy! chocolate chip cookies that I have bought from Spain.

The mainstream music scene is a lot more different to the music scene in the UK; a lot of the music videos were a tad cheesy for my taste but in some ways that is a good thing because they stick on your mind. I also met an awesome dude named Ras Hafeez who ran the surfing shop next door to the hostel I stayed in, he also creates music and hope to hear some soon. I will leave with some pictures from my amazing trip.























No comments:

Post a Comment