Friday 29 April 2011

Interview with New Device

After watching a soothing acoustic set from New Device frontman Daniel Leigh at Southampton's cosiest venue, The Cellar (Formerly The Soul Cellar), I managed to pull him and drummer Greg 'Rozzy' Ison aside for a quick chat in the chilly Southampton air. We chatted about their new upcoming album and generally life as musicians; I would love to thank the boys for boosting my confidence on the interviewing front.

Also I would like to say I re-recorded one of the questions in the radio studio since when I asked it in the interview, nerves got the better of me and the question didn't make sense. Anyways I hope you enjoy listening to the intriguing and some hilarious answers; being why you can hear me giggling in the background in some parts. Click the link below to listen to the interview.


Find New Device on their website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and LastFM

No comments:

Post a Comment