Tuesday 19 April 2011

Western Sand

This is one of the bands that will be supporting Heaven's Basement and Jettblack, there was a link to a webpage; they appear on the 'Sign me to Roadrunner Records' tab on the Roadrunner Records website. Roadrunner Records have definately signed on some of the greatest rock bands such as Slipknot, Within Temptation, Black Label Society and one of my personal favourites Nickelback. Western Sand have definately proved that Roadrunner Records still goes strong; listening to their bluesy rock sound I was higly impressed, I was singing along to the chorus of Back On The Road Again and I had only heard the chorus twice. Catchy, dirty and quality rock tunage are definately what I am looking forward to see at The Talking Heads a month today. The beginning of the song Coming For You reminded me a little bit of Born To Be Wild; I also love the husky voice from Mr Tyler Haines who sounds like Black Stone Cherry's Chris Robertson duetting with Jettblack's Will Stapleton. Cannot wait to see them live, I think they will be part of Tuomaslotte's Bands of 2011.

Find Western Sand on their official websiteFacebook, MySpace, Reverbnation and Roadrunner Records 

For fans of Jettblack and Black Stone Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment