Monday 12 September 2011

A new adventure

Hello everyone

How are you? As I mentioned in an earlier post I will be moving to a new address for university that I plan to do tomorrow; so I won't have internet in the house for at least a month but I will find ways to keep you updated with the latest music news, album and live reviews. I haven't actually got a gig to go to until October where I see Black Veil Brides at Southampton University on 6th; same week I go back to university where all the gigs and musical times shall happen. I also have been helping the promotions company Jackhammer Promotions in any way I can; so far trying to find a venue for a band's Southampton date. I'm grabbing any music journalling opportunity I can; want to get as much experience as possible, step 1 Update my CV!!!!

Take care now
Tuomaslotte

No comments:

Post a Comment