Monday 12 September 2011

Van Canto - The Seller of Souls

Well it's very rare I write two blog posts in one day but this new song by German acapella group Van Canto could not possibly go unnoticed. I have been blown away by their cleverly arranged vocal harmonies and no instruments but a drum is used. A gap in the popular music industry I think; have admired their covers of famous metal songs that have made their mark such as Nightwish's Wishmaster and Iron Maiden's Fear Of The Dark. They have also written such beautiful original songs that you not hear like it anywhere else. I must say the heroes of acapella have progressed most definitely through this extremely powerful song that I must be hearing for about the third time in the past fifteen minutes because it is that amazing. I am very excited about the realease of their new album which will be from 23rd September; click here for more details, you can now preorder the album.


Find Van Canto on FacebookYouTube and their official website

No comments:

Post a Comment