Wednesday 28 September 2011

Theory Of A Deadman - Bitch Came Back video

Hello everyone; it has been a while. I have finally moved to my new house for university and I am settling in well; I am much closer to the action in Southampton and it is such a relief. I found the link on my Facebook wall today promoting the brand new video from Theory Of A Deadman; it's for my personal favourite song off the album Bitch Came Back. I find the song incredibly amusing; I love how the lyrics describe how guys see the girls sometimes. The video I found to be hilarious since it shows in a comical way how far fans can go when their band does something that doesn't please them (i.e. posting negative comments on YouTube and hatemail) in this video this particular fan goes as far as killing the band. I like how the woman crosses of each band member on her arm when she kills each member and how lead singer Tyler finds body bags with his band members names on them. A perfect video to reflect the title of the song. You can watch the video now by clicking here.




Find Theory Of A Deadman on Facebook, Twitter and their official website

No comments:

Post a Comment