Saturday 12 November 2011

Could Gene Simmons help our economy? I think yes!!

Reading yesterday's Daily Mail I found out that Kiss legend Gene Simmons gave a lecture at the London Business School about how the country can save some more money to help us in this current economic crisis. I honestly think that there is no better person for the job; over the years Simmons has earnt so much money rocking out on stage covered in face paint whilst spitting blood and not forgetting his incredibly long tongue, he has made thousands of dollars from working for four decades on a empire selling thousands of his band's merchandise. Yet he doesn't go spending extravegant amounts on things he doesn't need and I think we could definitely learn from the guy; he quotes in the article that "you've got to make your money mean something" and yes that is very true, for a few months I have been saving for a trip around Europe and I work incredibly hard as a sales assistant for my money.


Who knew that Gene Simmons is the co-founder of ortsbo.com; the largest internet translation service? Or that he runs a financial planning business for high net worth individuals? Like a lot of us; Gene Simmons works very hard for his money. I think it is absoulutlely inspiring when a famous rock star, like Gene Simmons, takes his time out to help out people. Most recently reading in Kerrang! about how Ollie Sykes and Jona Weinhofen from Bring Me The Horizon taking some time to help us become more aware of internet safety. 

Find Kiss on Facebook, Twitter and their official website

No comments:

Post a Comment