Tuesday 8 November 2011

Lost Without Cause - Take Back Everything

Simon Marks got into contact with me and told me about his band Lost Without Cause. Who currently have two successful tours under their belt and a single breaking into the UK charts I just had to see what the album had to offer. The drum beat at the beginning of opening track Trigger reminded me of the song Everyday Combat from Lostprophets best seller Liberation Transmission;  the rest of the album certainly gets better as it progresses. I also loved how acoustic track Sense showed a softer side to the band and I think musicians who can show that on their first album then that is a fantastic sign the band can go very far. 

Overall a fantastic debut album; full of fun and energy. Highly recommended for fans of Lostprophets and Alkaline Trio. Catchy guitar riffs and light hearted vocals that are easy on the ears are what make this three piece original rock band amazing; keeping up the fantastic reputation the south of England has for fresh new rock bands.

Stand out tracks:  Trigger, Sense and Situation

Tuomaslotte rates it:  TTTT


Find Lost Without A Cause on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment