Tuesday 10 May 2011

New Amorphis video photoshoot

One of my favourite Finnish metal bands Amorphis have posted a photoshoot for their brand new video You I Need; this song comes from their brand new album The Beginning of Time that is due for a release on 27th May in Europe and 7th June in North America.

I'm looking through the photo and I am intrigued by the use of broken car windows and abadoned buildings; also interested by front man Tomi Jousten is dressed as some sort of warrior and is carrying a lady dressed as a mermaid. I think that's the You I Need in the song, I can't wait to see the new video and I cannot wait for the new album.

To view the photos click here and I'll leave you with the new song that will soon be a video



Find Amorphis on their official website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and Metal From Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment