Tuesday 31 May 2011

Back from Watchett and new music

Hello people; just got back from staying with my aunty and uncle in Watchett, a small seaside town situated in the English county Somerset. I had a wonderful time walking along the pier, scoffing cream tea and shopping in Taunton.

Grumpy Jack
Me trying to pull out the sword in the stone haha


I also recieved Black Stone Cherry's brand new album Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea that arrived just before I went off to Somerset; I have to say it was some great road trip music. Kicking off with their cracking new single White Trash Millionaire got the album well under way; I loved the different variety of songs such as the country sounding All I'm Dreamin Of to the down and dirty Blame It On The Boom Boom. My personal favourite on the album is a song called Won't Let Go; it's so heart warming and touching, it always has me welling up inside every time I hear it. Overall an outstanding album from the Kentucky rockers; possibly their best album to date. Here is the brand new video for White Trash Millionaire.


Find Black Stone Cherry on their official website, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter

Also coming back to a couple of videos from two band I like a lot; Amorphis and Black Veil Brides. I love the concept behind the Amorphis video; I had seen pictures of the shoot and wasn't quite sure what to expect. The location and story are incredible; just bought the new album that I will listen to some point this week.


Find Amorphis on their official website, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter

Black Veil Brides new video is very energetic; I love the setting and I am impressed with the amount of rain in the video their extraordinary hairstyles stay in tact. Their brand new album Set The World On Fire is avaliable to pre-order now; it's official release is 14th June 2011.


Find Black Veil Brides on their official website, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter

See you lovelys soon
Tuomaslotte

No comments:

Post a Comment