Friday 6 May 2011

Trucker Diablo - The Devil Rhythm

I recieved a message from Irish rockers Trucker Diablo, Ricky Warick, The Answer's Cormac and Def Leppard legend Joe Elliot are fans, Ricky even provides some vocals on the song Juggernaut. There was a free MP3 file of their brand new album. I decided to give it a listen today;  have to say I was majorly impressed with the upbeat rock tunage that I was hearing and I love the fact a lot of the song titles had a very butch manly vibe. Nothing like a bit of man rock eh, haha. Their sound reminded me of Black Stone Cherry almost; I can imagine these would be great live, my personal favourite tracks were Voodoo and Big Truck since they were very catchy yet kept up the down and dirty rock vibe. Hope these guys consider coming to Southampton one day.


Stand out tracks:  Big Truck, Stand Up and Fight and Voodoo




Find Trucker Diablo on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Reverbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment