Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

Well guys it's that time of year where you can become creatures of the night, come together and celebrate;  I'm very glad I got to celebrate Halloween uni style this year where I dressed as a corpse bride in black lace and a giant feather boa. I had these celebrations at my favourite rock and metal club this year called Dungeon. A lot of other costumes amongst my friends included Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Emperor and my favourite being Dr Franken Furter from The Rocky Horror Show. Was a fantastic night and I may endure more spooks tonight when trick or treaters come knocking at my door. Here's some pictures from Friday night and a song that I think reminds anyone of Halloween.

My friend Siri as Ramona Flowers

Me with my friend Chris as Franken Furter

Today I'll be writing a review about an open mic night I went to last night; so keep your eyes peeled for that.


Happy Halloween everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment