Wednesday 19 October 2011

No Closure

Well hearing about these guys from a social networking site a lot of people called Facebook I decided to download the debut album No Hero In This Hell from No Closure; who hail from Yeovil, UK. Anyways listening to the album on my iPod on a cold morning on the way to university this morning I really like the opening track right before all the songs begin to kick into action; a lot of the songs remind me of Alter Bridge as lead vocalist Dan Battye sounds like the almighty Myles Kennedy. I really like their grungy melodies that sort of give off a don't mess with us vibe. It will be great to see this band in action; hope to see them in Southampton sometime.

For fans of Alter Bridge and Creed

Tuomaslotte Rating:  TTTT


Find No Closure on Facebook and their SignMeToRoadrunnerRecords page

No comments:

Post a Comment