Sunday 6 February 2011

In Darklight @ The Danebury Hotel, Andover 5/2/11

Went to see In Darklight's first of 2011 last night at the classy Danebury Hotel in Andover; I don't often go to Andover being it's a quite a long way away but going for last nights gig was so totally worth it. Performing fantastic covers of different songs from the likes of The Beatles to Kings Of Leon the night was just phenomenal, also recieving Brownie points for their brand new cover of Green Day's American Idiot. That particular song and band were definately one of the bands that will stick out in my teenage years. They pulled off the show with one man down, the words of Freddie Mercury 'The show must go on'. I wish former bassist Dave the best of luck with whatever he is doing now. As well as the performance being top notch the crowd they got last was possibly the best I have seen so far; full of enery, lots of dancing and singing, it was incredible. I managed to get a person to sign their mailing list that I was quite pleased with, definately a first gig of 2011 that they should be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment