Thursday 3 February 2011

Say Never

Hello lovely readers

How you all keeping? I am possibly feeling my best today since a huge part of an assignment has been completed yayy. Anyways yesterday recieved a YouTube request from American alternative rockers Say Never, this was before I was about to do an assignment so I need some new music to calm the nerves. Listening to their song Come Out and Play just made me smile; it started off with a relatively fast guitar riff then it changes to a foot tapping tempo. Cover off Dirty Diana by pop legend Micheal Jackson was remarkable, it is always interesting to hear different versions of MJ's songs. Hope to see and hear more from these guys soon, maybe make a trip across the pond.

Tuomaslotte

For fans of Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment