Friday 18 February 2011

Legitimate

Today I receive a MySpace request from unsigned rap artist from London, Legitimate. Now I can tell you I am not the hugest fan of rap music but I do have a huge respect for rap artists because I love the way they put poetry to a beat and do it so well. Anyways listening to Legitimate I love the lyrics of Two Steps Back, correct me if I'm wrong but I have a feeling it is about living in a council estate and how he feels about it. I am very happy to include a rap artist on my blog, it's something different to what I have reviewed so far. Not saying I don't like to review the rock and metal bands of course....this post is a great opportunity to say I am happy to review any kind of band, it's something I am trying to do, explore more music genres.

For fans of Eminem and The Streets

Find Legitimate on MySpace, Twitter and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment