Thursday 17 February 2011

Nightwish revealing the concept for their new album

Hello lovely readers

How you keeping? This piece of news I found out cannot go unnoticed being it's about a band I love and respect tremendously, everyone has been buzzing about the new concept that Finnish metal gods Nightwish have revealed. In the midst of making this album they have also been making a film called Imaginarium that will be based around the new album; the story is about a songwriter with an extraordinary imagination, he is an elderly man with the mind of a young boy. When he falls asleep this man travels to his dreams that come mixed with the young boy's world of fantasy and music, he also fights those memories most important to him.

I think this is a unique way to promote an album, I have not seen it done before by any other musician and I cannot wait to see it for myself. That's one of the things I love about Nightwish, they are not afraid to try new things and I think that's what makes them stand out.

Take care now
Tuomaslotte

No comments:

Post a Comment