Sunday 3 July 2011

Anette Olzon - Demo songs

Reading Anette Olzon's blog today I saw she had posted some songs she had recorded a couple of years ago for her solo album; the rest of the recording had to be postponed since Anette was expecting a baby at the time. Listening to the song Floating gave me a sense of happiness; I love the floaty beat and her heavenly voice. Invincible had a folky sound to it that was wonderful; I also love the distinct contrast between her solo work and when she's with Nightwish. I find her voice was softer with these two songs here; I also love her voice when she sings with Nightwish, it's great how her can adapt to so many styles of music.


I cannot wait for her brand new album to be released; it's amazing how well she is doing since joining Nightwish. Here is one of her songs.




Find Anette Olzon on Facebook, MySpace, Nightwish Website, her official website and right here on Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment