Thursday 21 July 2011

A magical conclusion

Hello lovely people; how are we today? Last night I went to see the last ever Harry Potter film; I have been reading the books and watching the films since I was about nine years old. So it was exciting to see the epic conclusion of a brilliant fictional series; every moment had me on the edge of my seat since I had read the book before I was waiting for the questions to be answered, relationships commencing and a final battle between Harry Potter and Tom Riddle (a.k.a Lord Voldermort). I also witnessed the long awaited kiss from Ron and Hermione; I had an inkling (I think we all did) that these two would get together. Not to mention the visuals, camera angles and the music were just spectacular; my heart was racing every moment of the film, was still shaking when I had left the cinema from the gripping action scenes.

Overall a brilliant end to the popular series I have grown up with, the best film of the lot in fact. Although the magical series will be over the Harry Potter legacy shall live on in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment