Sunday 17 July 2011

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie

Well it has been a while since I have heard brand new material from Californian rockers Red Hot Chili Peppers; they are one my bands that got me into rock music so I was looking forward to this new single. It was released for a worldwide premier today; it's taken from their upcoming album I'm With You which shall be released 30th August this year. At the first listen I must say I wasn't overly keen; it sounded pretty much like anything you'd hear today, I thought they'd lost their flare. Although after a second listen I found the flare wasn't lost; you could call the track a grower if you like. This is the first single I have heard with new guitarist and I must say he did a fantastic job with the unusually fantastic guitar riffs that are one of the RHCP's selling points. Also Flea skills on the bass have not vanished; he is one of rock's greatest bass players.

Overall a good song; although I slightly prefer their previous material after hearing this. I hoping the rest of the album will be just as good, if not better.

Click here to listen to the new song

Find Red Hot Chili Peppers on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and their offical website

No comments:

Post a Comment