Friday 1 July 2011

Slash - Slash

I absolutely adore the talented legendary Slash; I loved the riffs he played for Guns 'N Roses and Velvet Revolver. So I was very honoured to have listened to this top hatted guitarist's brand new solo album; the whole album from start to finish was incredible! I loved how Slash brought together a different array of singers from the rainbow of music genres; from Kid Rock to Black Eye Peas Fergie and produced a vast amount of different sounding songs. My personal favourites on the album are Ghost and Beautiful Dangerous; Ghost I had first heard on the game Guitar Hero and loved the epic riff. Beautiful Dangerous is such as sexy track and I love how Fergie, the singer from a hip hop group, and the legendary rock guitarist combine. It works so well; fellow rock legends Ozzy Osbourne and Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister join Slash to make great music. If you love legendary rock music then purchase this album; it is possibly a new favourite album.


Stand Out Tracks:  Ghost, Beautiful Dangerous and Doctor Alibi




Find Slash on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace and his official website

No comments:

Post a Comment