Thursday 30 June 2011

Daniel Leigh - The End Of Hope (Is A Long Way To Go)

Daniel Leigh is usually well known for front London hard rock band New Device; he tends to take a break by performing solo stuff exploring all types of genres. There is a huge contrast between his solo stuff and his work with New Device; his brand new EP is due for a release soon and this song I'm reviewing today is his single from the EP. It's called The End Of Hope (Is A Long Way To Go); it's the song to get you through those dark moments in your life, it encourages the thought that hope is never ever lost and that's one of the most wonderful things about this song. I had heard this song performed live at his acoustic sets so was wondering what the studio recording sounded like, I was very happy it consisted of an acoustic guitar combined with one of the most amazing voices today. This is possibly about the fifth time I have listened to this song in the past day or so and I am still blown away; the title of the song is very very true.

If the rest of his brand new EP is as brilliant as this song, I have nothing to worry about. Cannot wait fot it; keep up the good work. To show you what a wonderful solo artist he is I leave with a video I found of him singing the song.


Find Daniel Leigh on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.

You can also check out his band New Device by finding them on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LastFM and their official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment