Monday 21 March 2011

Dommin's brand new video

Hello everyone

I posted back in I think October or November about Los Angeles goth rockers Dommin asking fans to participate in their new video somehow. It is for the song Closure and it's all about saying good bye to something whether it's someone close to you passing on, breaking up with your loved or saying good bye to your worst fears. So the fans were to film or take a photo of themselves showing those aspects in an artistic way; last month the video was posted, I watched it today and I must say I am very impressed with the final outcome, I was blown away after watching it. It is possibly their best music video yet, I love the fans creative contributions. Here it is, enjoy.



Take care now
Tuomaslotte

Find Dommin on their Official Website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment