Monday 21 March 2011

Poets Of The Fall - Alchemy Vol.1

Finnish alternative rockers Poets Of The Fall released new compilation album Alchemy Vol.1 last week; to be honest I was a little disheartened when I found it wasn't going to be a new album however I found I was not to be disappointed with this greatest hits CD. I liked how they picked a number of their different songs from all the different albums from Signs Of Life to Twilight Theatre; there also some brand new material such as Can You Hear Me Now and No End No Beginning. I love the mixture of songs in there, my favourites Carnival of Rust and Lift to ones I have not heard before such as Locking Up The Sun. I'll leave you with their brand new video for Can You Hear Me Now. Enjoy.


Find Poets Of The Fall on their official website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment