Friday 18 March 2011

Dreams Divide - Leaving

The song in the title is too impressive to go unnoticed. I received this song via the band's mailing list a few days ago but it was this morning I decided to put it onto my iPod to listen to on the way to uni. I cannot stop listening to it and as I write this I think it is the fifth or sixth time listening to it today; I love the industrial sounds from the synthesizers and the reverbed vocals in the song. I saw these guys support Die So Fluid quite recently and was amazed by their performance. Their debut album is due for a release this year and if the rest of the album sounds similar to the song I am talking about today I have absolutely nothing to worry about.

For fans of Depeche Mode and Die So Fluid

Find Dreams Divide on Facebook, MySpaceTwitter and Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment